Green Grow The Lilacs - American Traditional/Folk Song Midi and Lyrics

Green Grow The Lilacs
American Traditional/Folk Song
Lyrics

Green grow the lilacs all sparkling with dew
I'm lonely my darling since parting with you
But by our next meeting I hope to prove true
And change the green lilacs to the red, white and blue.
I had a sweetheart but now I have none
Since she's gone and left me, I care not for one
Since she's gone and left me, contented I'll be
For she loves another one better than me.

I wrote love letters in rosy red lines
She sent me an answer all twisted in twines
Saying, "Keep your love letters and I will keep mine
Just you write to your love and I'll write to mine!"

Green Grow The Lilacs - American Traditional/Folk Song Free Midi Download

Midi files sequenced by Barry Taylor

Comments