Aura Lea - American Traditional/Folk Song Midi and Lyrics

Aura Lea

When the blackbird in the spring
On the willow tree
Sat and rocked, I heard him sing
Singing Aura Lea.
Aura Lee, Aura Lea
Maid of golden hair
Sunshine came along with thee
And swallows in the air.
In thy blush the rose was born
Music when you spake
Through thine azure eye the morn
Sparkling seemed to break.
Aura Lee, Aura Lea
Bird of crimson wing
Never song have sung to me
In that sweet spring.

Aura Lee! The bird may flee
The willows golden hair
Swing through winter fitfully
On the stormy air.
Yet if thy blue eyes I see
Gloom will soon depart
For to me, sweet Aura Lea
Is sunshine through the heart.

When the mistletoe was green
Midst the winter's snows
Sunshine in thy face was seen
Kissing lips of rose.
Aura Lee, Aura Lea
Take my golden ring
Love and light return with thee
And swallows with the spring.

Aura Lea - American Traditional/Folk Song Midi Download
Midi files sequenced by Barry Taylor

Comments